Tall trucks, a short bridge, and a video camera…

With all the serious news stories and debates about what should happen to the auto industry, sometimes it’s fun to just stop for a few minutes and watch people break things.

I suppose you can look at this video three different ways:

1. Drivers don’t pay attention to the height of their vehicles.

2. Does a lack of signage fail to let drivers know of an upcoming height restriction?

3. That bridge can take a serious beating.

I’ve seen scrape marks on the bottom of overpasses, I’ve run a rental car into a pole, and my sister-in-law even found a tuna sandwich under the seat of a rental, but I’ve never done damage to a vehicle like this!

Have you ever wrecked a rental car or truck? And please feel free to make your own rental insurance or instant convertible jokes!

-tgriffith



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий