The Most Evil Cadillac in the World


We were at Lead East last year, the epic 1950’s themed event held yearly in New Jersey, on a magazine assignment that never saw the light of day. Through the course of the weekend we saw hundreds, if not thousands of killer hot rods, muscle cars, and kustoms.

On our very last cruise through the show before we headed towards home, I was stopped dead in my tracks seeing this cool beyond words Cadillac idle towards me dragging its knuckles and scraping its chin. This car is evil personified. I never got the chance to speak with the owner, find out what it had for a motor, or even if it has an interior in it, but none of that matters to me. It could be powered with a one-cylinder diesel and I’d gladly trade an appendage to own it.

The Most Evil Cadillac in the World

The Most Evil Cadillac in the World



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий