Six Degrees of Automotive Separation – Jaguar and Honda

can you connect Jaguar and Honda in six degrees or less?

For those of you following the Hemmings Six Degrees of Separation Challenge closely, you may have realized that lately, I’m just throwing spaghetti at the wall, seeing if it’ll stick. You dear readers have been so stellar at finding both the direct and the obscure connections between any two auto companies I posit, I almost don’t need to work it out myself beforehand.

So this time, I’m not. As of this writing, I haven’t really investigated whether there is a connection in six degrees or less between Jaguar and Honda (minus any possible connections in Formula 1/Indycar racing). But I have faith that you can find such a connection.

The rules, as always, are simple: A connection consists of one company owning another, merging with another or sharing another’s parts. Explain your connections, and keep in mind that the point isn’t necessarily to do it in the least number of connections, but to do it with style and with obscure connections. If you need examples, check out our previous Hemmings Six Degrees of Automotive Separation Challenges.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий